DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “European Consumer & Small Business Parcels Services (C2X): Market Insight Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on an important segment of the parcels industry: those services designed to carry parcels on behalf of consumers and small businesses that are sending parcels.
We quantify the market segment size, historical growth rates, segmentation patterns and levels of market profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth. This includes trends in home shopping, the growth of marketplaces and the development of new services targeted at this segment.
A broad range of companies who serve the consumer/small business segment across Europe are profiled, their strategies and positioning are reviewed and their performance and prospects are analysed.
The report sets out historical trends in a data-rich document with over 80 charts and tables.
It contains our forecast scenario for consumer/small business segment growth which is based on analysis of historical trends and our understanding of growth drivers.
This report is based on
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the parcels and home shopping industries
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant parcels market drivers
- Financial analysis of the accounts of companies in the industry
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
The report is intended for
- Parcels carriers and logistics groups
- Home-shopping retailers
- Operators of consumer/small business parcels service providers
- Potential entrants to the segment
- Other parties with interests in the area
Changes since the previous edition
All areas of the report, including our forecasts have been reviewed and updated and, where appropriate, re-written to reflect latest market developments and new information which has come to light. Readers who have used previous versions of our report will note that this process has led to us making revisions to our estimates of the overall size of the segment and our historical and forecast growth rates
Key Topics Covered:
- About this report
- About the author
- List of charts and tables
2. The Consumer and Small Business Consigned Parcels Market
- Market definition
- New business models
- Response of national post offices
- Response of established B2B/B2C carriers
- Market Size and Growth
3. Segment drivers
- Historical GDP
- Internet retail
- Internet retail – international comparisons
- Basket size
- Returns rate
- Trends in returns
- Free returns
- eBay/Amazon marketplace sales
- Sales by category
- Sales by country
4. Competitive Landscape
- Business Models
- Dedicated services from mainstream carriers
- DHL Service Points/Paketshops
- La Poste (incl. DPD Pickup)
- UPS Access Point
- Parcel Monkey
- Hofert Transporte
- Cargo International
- iloxx eService
- Boxtale SAS
- MGP Upela
- Colis Voiturage SARL
- Cheap Cargo Holding BV
- ParcelParcel Group BV
- Parcel.nl BV/(Shippingcenter.nl)
- uShip Europe BV
- AlleKurier sp. z o.o.
- Eurokurier Sp. z o.o./(WysylajNajtaniej.pl)
- R2G Polska Sp. z o.o/(Apaczka.pl)
- SBCI Sp. z o.o./(Sender24.pl)
6. Country Markets
- Home shopping sales
- Marketplace sales
- Market forecast
- Risks to the forecast & implications for key participants
- National postal services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/li8mhg
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets