Responsible for providing comprehensive financial solutions to small businesses with annual revenues from $250K to $5 million and acquiring new priority small business relationships for their dedicated banking centers, deepening existing priority small business relationships, retaining existing priority small business relationships, growing the profitability of the small business customer base and identifying, developing and driving results from business partner relationships. Additional responsibilities include opening core small business accounts, adhering to procedural guidelines; identifying and referring specialized small business opportunities and solutions; conducting small business relationship reviews; prospecting outside the banking center; and fostering relationships with the Associate Small Business Banker (ASBB) and associates in the Banking Center, Client Development Group, Customer Contact Center, Merchant, and Business Banking to increase priority small business opportunities. This associate will report directly to the Small Business Banker Manager.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Has proven success in consultative outside sales in financial services, business-to-business sales or small business banking.
• Is passionate about outside sales and enjoys spending time prospecting.
• Wants to enhance existing relationships and exceed sales goals.
• Is able to analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
• Can understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
• Has excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
• Enjoys partnering and negotiating with a team of bank employees to solve client issues.
Demonstrated management of an extensive client portfolio with annual revenues of $500k-$5 million.
• Thorough knowledge of small business financial products and services.
• Community leadership.
• Familiarity with sales force automation (Salesforce.com/ACT).
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• An ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers.
• An undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics or 7+ years of relevant work experience.
Posting Date: 29/08/2019
Location: San Antonio, TX, Bank Of America BC, 18142 Blanco Rd, – United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time